Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Frustration

This post won't be very long. I just want to say I'm frustrated with my old computer now. It fried the fan I was using ($20 that I doubt I'll get back soon) AND my tablet ($80-something that is even less likely to show up in my bank). So...yeah. Expect less art from me and more writing...though I haven't done much of that in a while. I'm watching Mirrormask again, so I'll have that spark of creativity again. That movie always has that effect for me. I definitely recommend it to everyone, anyway, as it's a really good movie. Oh, and IMDb kind of simplifies its plot. It's partially written by the same author as Coraline (which I have yet to see and want to very badly) and was brought to life by Jim Henson Studios.

So, in other words, I'm watching a movie so I can write stuff that's nothing like the movie because the movie gives me a huge amount of inspiration. Yeah. I shouldn't write right after I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment