Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stalker Story Beginning

This isn't a whole story, sorry. I just wanted to post a new story on here, so you at least get to see something I might finish eventually.

Untitled Stalker Story

I want to eat you. I can't, but I want to. I want to chop you up and cook you over an open flame. I would, but I can't get close to you. You and your friends...I can't get near you. Any of you.
You no doubt want to know the reason for my feelings. I will explain that to you, but I won't tell you why; I'll tell you what I've observed. Nothing more. You can draw your conclusions when I've finished.

It started when I first met you, seven years ago. You have no doubt forgotten that day. You came to the party with your older sister. I hosted it. You were too young to get in on your own, but your sister convinced me to let you in.
You were so timid. You didn't drink, even though you could have gotten away with it. I found you adorable. I would have done anything to be alone with you.
I had gone to my room. I needed solace. I left the light off and lied in my bed; not sleeping, just thinking.
Outside my door, I heard one of the females who boarded in my house talking to you.
"Hang on, I'll get something for you to change into."
You came into my room. You didn't see me. It amazed me that you came into my room instead of that girl's, but I later came to the conclusion it had been claimed for an orgy.
You didn't wait for her to come back. You had your shirt most of the way over your head almost as soon as you walked through my door. You had a beautiful silhouette; a gently curving waist and soft skin.
I should have told you I was there, but I couldn't. It wasn't that I never had women there. I think it was because I never had you there.
You turned to look at yourself in my mirror. I could see all the muscles in your back with what little light came through my door.
She made you wait for a long time. You must have been cold; my windows were open. The cold breeze even hit me through my duvet. You walked to the window and closed it, mumbling something I couldn't hear over the music. That window was next to my bed; it's a wonder you didn't see me.
That girl finally came back with a neatly-folded shirt for you. You had it on, thanked her, and had left the room within a few seconds. I wanted you back in there. I wanted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment